Kelsey Black is a multi-media artist active in Scotland.
She is known for working on numerous design commissions including:
- the creation of a series of gig posters for musicians Dale Barclay & Laura St Jude
- single artwork for Glasgow bands Moskow Mule, Sweaty Palms, Middle Class Guilt and Objectified
- book cover design for writer Steven Thomas
The artist is also known for being a member of Cain’s Collective: an independent group of creative individuals based in Glasgow working collaboratively to bring attention to underground artists, musicians and writers. The Collective acted as publisher and label for acts Dale Barclay & Laura St Jude and Steven Thomas with releases including:
- “R” book by Steven Thomas
- “I’ve Been Watching You From My Window/Sing Me to Sleep” single by Dale Barclay & Laura St Jude
- “One Foot in the Tartan” EP by The Steven Thomas Band
- “Laura St. Jude” album by Laura St. Jude
If you’d like to know more about the projects that the artist has been involved in then please visit the commissions section for more information.